Friday, November 13, 2009

Brownie Mix for Breakfast

So in light of some Mexican Holiday that is Monday, Eva had a party at school today. I didn't remember that I was supposed to send treats, so I came home and promptly made brownies. Which just goes to show that buying a brownie mix with no specific purpose in mind, is NOT frivolous spending like I thought at the time, because you never know when it is going to be some Mexican Holiday and then have to send treats to school.
Come to find out, raw brownie batter is GOOD. So good in fact that I think I ate somewhere between 5-9 spoonfuls for breakfast this morning. I have a little chocolate buzz, and a slight stomach ache and a probing question in my mind. What kind of a person eats straight brownie mix for breakfast? Should I be alarmed?
Here is my Sammy. He doesn't eat brownie batter for breakfast. He gets naked and drinks straight syrup. Just goes to show the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

2 comments:

Kami Asay said...

Hysterical! I think any good mother that has to make last minute brownies for school also takes a couple bites for breakfast. LOL!! Also - love the picture of Sammy, because I can hear him thinking (but in your voice) "What?". He knows what he's looking for. LOL!! Love you.

Merilee said...

hahahaha That is SO funny! We used to have a neighbor boy who at the time was probably about 3, and he would always come over drinking from a bottle of syrup.