Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yellow Of Course


Once upon a time there was a house,. And we bought it. And this was it...

BEFORE



ANd then one day Justino decided to paint it Yellow


And I didn't care if he did or if he didn't, because I liked the white, but said ok. After all, yellow happens to be the most beautiful color in the whole world.


But as he went, I realized what an amazing oversight I had made for not demanding the house be yellow to start with. I mean LOOK at that color. How could I have departed so far from my very soul as to not realize that no other color would do. Lucky for me, Justino had the idea to paint it.




We let Eva help, but she painted with water.
( note the original colorm,it was PEACH before it was white, gag me)


And even though it's not all the way done, it will be someday, and in the mean time
We lived happily ever after.






5 comments:

jill or jay said...

I LOVE yellow and it seems like the perfect, wonderful, happy color for your house. Cool.

Rodgers clan said...

LOVE IT!!!

laura j. said...

What a fun project and I love the end result! We love you guys!

Kami Asay said...

I agree with you. I am in complete shock that you didn't demand your house to be painted yellow and have Justino paint it prior to moving in. You are my yellow girl. Every YELLOW house in the DR reminded me of you. Love the yellow. It is only appropriate that you ROCK the yellow house in Mexico!!

Sophie Weber said...

Totally you Brookie! I love it!!