Sunday, December 16, 2007

BURRA QUE SOY

Well, I guess when I complain about my life, and refuse to see the things that I have to be grateful for God gently nudges me to remember them. In this case, he nudged me down the stairs on Saturday afternoon while I was at a baby shower, and today I remember that I am grateful for the good old days when my ankle wasn't sprained and I could walk all over this little town pain free. Actually, I don't really think that my sprained ankle was an act of god, as much as it was my clumsy self, and loose flip flops, but at any rate, I am more grateful that I can walk ( or I should say, that I will walk again in the near future, now I doing more crawling and hopping than walking)
I found a doctor, she is a member of my church, and she is an actual doctor, not a Mexican "healer" ( which could be a whole post in it self) She said that she doesn't think it is broken, might be little crack in the bone, I think we will do X-rays tomorrow. Jusitno is a champion, ran a real marathon today, in church as the branch president, and with a one year old, and a broken wife home in bed. I am so grateful for him. One day at a time, good to be grateful for strong ankles, I have added that to my list.

1 comment:

Merilee said...

ouch! I did that a few months ago, and didn't know how I was going to survive the weeks until it felt better, having to chase kids around and up and down stairs. Miraculously within two days I could walk with almost no pain. It was quite weird, because it was sooo swollen and bruised. Hope yours feels better soon!!