Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time Line

So I have had a lot of people ask me what has been going on. I think that I am complete with this blog but I am not. So here is a timeline of the last year so everyone can get caught up.

March 2008 Eva flew to Utah with my best friends int he world and Justino and I left Veracruz and drove 45 hours to Ciudad Juarez. He found a job there and stayed. I was in Juarez for two weeks and then I went to Utah to get Eva and to recieve much needed prenatal care for pregnacy with Sam

April 2008 Eva and Brook headed back to Juarez for four weeks to be with Papi.

May 2008 Brook and Eva spend time in Utah and get ready for the baby

June 16 2008 Samuel Jusitno Mora is born on his sisters birthday.

June - August 2008 Brook, Eva and Sam hang out in Utah while Jusitno suffers in the worst place on earth, Ciudad Juarez. Londly and sad he struggled to decide weather we would stay in Juarez or move somewhere else.

September 1 2008 Brook heads to Juarez with Sam so that Papi can meet his son for the first time Justino actually looked phyiscally sick, he was a little green, from his intense suffereing in Juarez. She then drove our fourrunner back to Utah. During that trip Brook and Justino decide to move to Cancun where Justino was offered a job as a 1-800- Hope mortage counselor. He takes calls from the states from people who are losing their homes and helps them,

November 8 2008 The much to long separation of the Mora Family ended when Brook Eva and Sam headed back to Mexico and are now enjoying their new life in Cancun.

1 comment:

laura j. said...

Crazy how much you have been through in the last year! You are amazing. We miss you around here and think of you lots!