Saturday, July 28, 2007

June 12

Well it has been another eventful one in sunny Mexico, but today I write from Utah.


What a learning experience I am having. Yesterday I cried the whole trip thinking about leaving Justino, and then again really hard when I actually did leave Jusitno. He took me the seven hours on the bus to Mexico City to catch the plane. Then went back. I got done traveling before he did. Anyway, then I felt to happy to be here, and yet like i am in a whole other universe here, where there is no bugs and I tap water won't give you diareha. I am so happy to see everyone I love here,and be in luxurious conditions again. Yesterday in the airport someone I was talking to in Mexico airport commented that I was going home. I thought, well that what it looks like. American girl goes home to america, but instantly I said, no my home is here. Then I realized that home is where my husband is, where we laugh and work and are together. And Eva doesn't really need carpet and a million toys ( even though that is nice ) She just needs two parents who adore her, a daddy who dances with her and makes her laugh all day, and a mommy who loves her daddy, and together they are doing the best to raise her. Anyway, no numbers this time, only my mom's house phone, 2966177, and for ten days I will have my friend Nikki cell, while she goes to peru, 2309400. I would love to hear from you. Brook

No comments: